1. Price policies
Rates per room, per night.
Rates include continental breakfast (coffee or tea, juice, fruit, eggs to taste, house bread, butter and jam) + a traditional dish suggested by the chef (bolón, corviche, arepa, etc.).
Rates subject to I.V.A. in force and 10% service.
The hotel reserves the right to assign rooms according to availability.
Check in from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. If the guest is scheduled to check in later, must communicate it in advance.
Check out until 12:00 p.m.
Early check in 8:00 a.m. / Late check out 6:00 p.m., have a surcharge of 30% of the value of one night, subject to availability and prior reservation. Early check-in does not include breakfast.
Additional person to the normal capacity of the room (child or adult) has a price of $17 plus taxes per night, includes breakfast.
Market conditions and/or government policies may affect current rates and/or conditions.
2. Children policies
The hotel allows a maximum of two infants, under two years old, sharing the room with their parents at no cost.
From two years old, $17 plus taxes per night will be charged, in addition to the normal capacity of the room, even in cases where an extra bed is not required.
Crib service available with surcharge, prior reservation, $17 plus taxes per night.
All reservations must be confirmed, within a maximum of 48 hours after its completion, with:
- Payment by credit card, of at least 50% of the total stay.
- Proof of deposit or bank transfer, of at least 50% of the total stay.
The bank details are sent in the informative mail, once the reservation has been created.
The penalty for canceling your reservation, once it is confirmed, is the value of one night's lodging. Date changes are considered cancellations; Date changes justified by fortuitous events, of public knowledge, will not be considered cancellations.
Reservations for groups with a minimum of 5 rooms may be canceled without charge, up to 30 days before arrival, if the date is exceeded, the corresponding value of one night's lodging plus taxes and services will be charged for the total of the group. Date changes justified by fortuitous events, of public knowledge, will not be considered cancellations.
- Reserved nights are automatically released.
- The charge for all nights reserved is applied.
5. Additional information
- Accommodation rates include breakfast.
- Palmazul offers the coordination service in case you require a transfer to or from the airport, but the operation is the exclusive responsibility of the Manta Taxi Cooperative.
- Palmazul rooms have maximum capacities in terms of adults or children.
- The entry of visitors has a fixed price, regardless of what areas you want to occupy or the consumption you want to make. Includes waiter service, showers, dressing rooms and toilets; a beach towel is delivered per person, which must be returned at the end of your stay. The visit during the day does not include use of rooms, jacuzzi, event room, living room, corridors or terrace. The establishment reserves the right of admission and establishes schedules according to the capacity allowed.
- Guests who wish to receive visitors and make use of facilities must pay the respective value.
- Pets of any kind are not accepted.
- Bringing drinks and food to the hotel is not allowed, except in the case of celebrations previously coordinated with management and cakes or birthday cakes. All external alcoholic beverages will have a corkage price.
- In payments made by credit card over the phone, the signature of the cardholder is required, on the respective voucher, upon arrival at the hotel.
- The holidays are sold complete, not by nights.
- Special rates for groups and agencies will be coordinated directly with management.